For those of you using Windows 10 you may have already gotten the new “Creators Update” for Windows update, but what exactly does this update provide? Microsoft has released this update for the creator in all of us, so it is jam packed with cool new tools and features to unlock your inner Davinci.
Here is a sample of what is included:
- Paint3D – Optimized for touch screens this application makes creating works of art in 3D easy and intuitive.
- Beam Game Broadcasting – Stream your gameplay in windows 10 by pressing Windows + G and click broadcast to start streaming.
- Game Mode – Optimize your settings on the fly for your games by pressing Windows + G and clicking the settings button to opt in to running the game using Game Mode.
- Tab Preview Bar (Edge) – Gives you thumbnails of tabs you have open so you can easily view and identify every tab you have open without having to leave the page you are on.
- Set Tabs Aside (Edge) – A new button is available that allows you to “set your tabs aside” and provides a handy preview pane so you can review any tabs set aside in an instance.
- Books (Windows Store) – Now you have thousands of literary options to choose from in one place. Windows store now offers e-books! These are readable immediately in the Edge browser after purchase.
- Mini View – This lets you keep a small window that sits on top of what you are doing. Now you can watch your favorite show, have a skype conversation, or even control your music without having to switch out of what you are doing; kind of like picture-in-picture for the 21st
- Night Light – Blue light can have an impact on a good night’s rest. Now you can reduce the amount of blue light emitted by turning on the night light feature on under Settings > System > Display
These in addition to many other features not touched on; are providing a cutting-edge user experience that allows you to work as you see fit without having to worry about something getting in your way.